Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tiger

I had occasion to meet a Tiger.

A large Siberian kind.
Amur.
It was love at first sight.

He was born in captivity, but he was not domestic. Not anything like domestic.
When I met him , he was un-caged. He needed no cage anymore. A fatal dose of phenobarbitol had only 30 minutes before, stopped his large heart.  He was still very warm, and very soft, and looked like most of the life was still in him, though his un-caged tiger soul hovered just above, looking around the room, for another gig.

I asked him to come in.
My thorax is hollow and could use a Tiger's soul.  Theres plenty of room in there, if the tiger doesn't mind the company of a few snakes.

A year or so past, one of the Amur Tigers at the Boise zoo (Yes. It was this very Tiger) came out of his enclosure and wrapped his huge Catchers' mitt paws around a woman's leg, and began to aim his very large teeth at an especially soft spot.
There was a policeman, and a gun. Shots were fired. There was confusion, and loud noises. The tiger retreated back into his enclosure. The woman was treated at a local hospital for her injuries, which, were principally from a gunshot wound to her leg.
Everyone survived the day.



Tiger, I love you, and I wouldn't mind sharing souls.
If you were still living, I might like to have made love to you.
Not really. It would not be right. Issues of consent come up , and besides, I dont want to make love to anyone.
But I would WANT to want to make love to you.

Please be with me , always.
Like Jesus, only tigers are real.

And,edited to add this : Tiger feet smell exactly like dog's feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment